Badger Daylighting™ provides hydrovac service to the Transportation sector which includes: airports, roadways and railway infrastructure. All of which depend on safe and expedient repairs to ensure efficient and continuous flow of traffic. Any disruption to these services can have a paralyzing effect on operations with far reaching implications and can potentially result in a substantial loss of revenue.
The Badger Hydrovac System is a reliable and non-destructive excavation method ideally suited to quickly and efficiently excavate (daylight) buried infrastructure in these types of unique work environments.
Badger’s hydrovac service provides two key benefits to Transportation projects:
- Badger’s high rate of productivity minimizes the time required for utility excavation or maintenance.
- The non-destructive nature of the system ensures the operational integrity and safety of each project.
- The minimal impact of Badger’s Hydrovac system results in significantly reducing costs and transportation delays.
Services to the transportation industry include:
- Rail car cleaning
- Locating bottom of foundations
- Pilot holes for soil sampling
- Sign and post holes
- Switch heater pits
- Trenching for power and drainage lines
- Derailment/emergency roadside cleanup
- Locating buried utilities
- Maintenance excavation