The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) defines the construction aggregates industry as those companies that mine and process crushed stone and construction sand and gravel.
• Clean up underneath truck scales.
• Clean up underneath conveyor belts.
• Clean out sand/rock/silt debris inside tunnels.
• Clean out storm drains and culverts.
• Clean out reclaimed water storage tanks.
• During severe rain storms assist with cleaning up material that might have washed away throughout the facility in areas where they can’t easily access.
As Hydro excavation is non-destructive in nature, our process of utilizing pressurized water, and air vacuuming the soil/debris into our holding tank, is more accurate. This method allows our team to excavate soil and locate any hidden underground utilities.
• Non-destructive hydrovac excavation.
• Cost effective and time management.
• Safety control.
• Limits accidents and injuries.
• Working in close quarters.
• Exceptional communication between operators and laborers.
• Project Management.
• Attention to detail.